Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Early installation photos

Here are some photos I have of a bit of the installation when it first started coming together, although I've worked on it a lot this week and things are quite a bit different. It's good to see the process however I need feedback from my professor and while working on it here, at home vs. Calder, seems like the best plan in terms of space it's definitely causing me some problems. I plan on taking new photos tomorrow as well as hopefully renting out the graphics camera to go downtown and take a few pictures of the Devos place for my mock-up of the piece in context.


Much of the black text you see here would be vinyl on the wall rather than printed on paper, which is still in fitting with my original plan although I feel like I've added in more type that previously. Also, having a digital typeface (shown here is Bodoni poster italic) was something I did not think I wanted to do and yet it provides a nice contrast with the old photos and fabric in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment